Last updated: April 28, 2021
- Website refers to Website, accessible from www.icontro.com
- You (referred to as either "your", "the client" in this policy), refers to the individual visiting the website and sharing the Personal Data for business or employment purposes.
- Personal Data (referred to as either "Data", "Personal Information") refers to any information that relates to an individual who can be identified from that information or other data.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device refers to any devices that can access the website such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Country refers to Malaysia.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Service Provider refers to any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to provide services or to assist the Company in analyzing how the service is used.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Type of Data Collected
While visiting our website or otherwise using our services, we may ask you to provide different types of Personal Data to understand your preferences, customizer services, and improve your user experience. We will collect the following Personal Data about you directly or indirectly from one or more places. Personal Data may include, but not limited to:
- First name and last name;
- Email address
- Contact number
- Address, state, province, postal code;
- Cookies data;
- Usage data – Usage data is collected automatically when using the website. This may include diagnostic data such as your browser application, browser version, page visited, your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, date and time of visit, time spent on individual pages, and device accessed from; and
- Submitted data when you filling out forms on our website, including the information that you may provide when inquiring about our services.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To understand your needs and interest.
- To customize topics of interest based on your site preferences.
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To allow you to use and access the functionality provided by the website.
- To contact you - To contact you by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notification regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- Analyzing information to improve the Website.
We may share your Personal Data in the following situations:
- With Service Providers – We may share your personal information with service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our service, to contact you.
- For Business Transfer - We may share or transfer your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion or our business to another company.
- With Business Partner – We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services or promotions.
- With Other Users - when you share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your Consent – we may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
If the Company is involved in a merger, acquisition or asset sale, your Personal Data may be transferred.
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclosure your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that’s no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use the commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Links to Other Sites